National Association of Proprietors of Private Schools (NAPPS) has commended the Federal Government for approving the reopening of secondary schools.
Classes will resume from 4th August to allow SSS3 students in Nigeria prepare for the forthcoming West African Examination Council (WAEC) examinations.
The examination had been scheduled to commence on the 17th August, 2020.
In a statement on Tuesday, NAPPS President Yomi Otubela, said the news was cheering for students, parents, teachers, school owners and other stakeholders.
The body thanked the Ministers at the Education Ministry for their roles and giving listening ears to concerns about the suspension.
NAPPS promised to take safety as a priority by ensuring that staff, students and visitors adhere strictly to the safety protocols and COVID-19 guidelines.
Otubela urged state governments to follow suit by calling an emergency virtual meeting of all stakeholders in both public and private schools.
He tasked them to further enlighten schools on what needs to be put in place having taken cognizance of their state peculiarities to prevent the spread of coronavirus.
FULAFIA Admission List For 2019/2020 Session (Updated)
LATEST UPDATE: Candidates yet to be admitted are advised to check their admission status on JAMB CAPS and JAMB Transfer Approval Page on the JAMB CAPS Portal and if they have been placed in departments other than the one applied for, they should accept the new department to facilitate further processing of their Admission.
FULAFIA Admission List for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released. This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into the university that they can proceed to check their admission status. The list of admitted candidates has been uploaded online.
Candidates can check it via the school’s website. see procedure below;
How To Check FULAFIA Admission List
- Candidates are to visit: https://ecampus.fulafia.edu.ng/putme/login/login.php
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
- Click on “Login” and proceed to view your admission status
How To Check FULAFIA Admission List on JAMB CAPS
- Log on to jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Enter your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FULAFIA admission status.
Congratulations to the admitted candidates!
Fed Poly Bida Strike Update & Resumption Date
OFFICE OF THE SUG PRESIDENT.
THE FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, BIDA.
GREATEST NIGERIAN STUDENTS!
Solidarity greetings to all the indefatigable Nigerian Students of The Prestigious Federal Polytechnic, Bida.
I bring you greetings from the unintimidated and highest Office of students representation of our dear Polytechnic.
Just as you read in my new year message, this is our trying time, so there is no time for merriment when our academic activities is on hold, it will interest you that we’ve been in school since on the 2nd of January, to defend your mandate;
Thus, consolidating our efforts to meet both Management of the Polytechnic and the Leadership of ASUP-BD, which by the grace of God we met with ASUP-BD yesterday and Management in the early hours of today in company of some School Presidents and State President.
We pleaded with both sides to shift grounds for each other to enable us resume as soon as possible. The ASUP-BD leadership gave reasons to why they are still on strike. And we detail them on necessity to shift ground. So, in the same spirit we extended the same consolidation to the management team and equally explain to them the condition, ASUP-BD are giving for the strike to be called off.
The management body assured us that the resolution of the Governing Council has been met and also suspensions has been withdrawn. However, the management put it clear that ASUP-BD should communicate every other request in written and submit to the management. The management also made it clear that, part of this demands can only be orderd/instructed by the Governing Council who are the highest authority of the Polytechnic of which we are expecting them any time soon.
All things being equal, i want to at this juncture advise Nigerian Students to get ready for resumption and at the same time assure you that, hopefully the school will be opened for full Academic activities on or before the 20th of this month as all issues sorounding these lingering strike must have been attended to and settled amicably, but while we keep faith in waiting, i enjoin us to intensify with prayers.
The union leadership won’t ever sacrifice your mandate and welfare.
Our earnest wishes and regard is with you as you warm up to resume.
Greatest Nigerian Students, I believe Victory is Certainly Certain.
God bless us all!.
God bless FPB
God bless Niger State
God bless FRN.
COMR. ASHIRU S. ADEFEMI (GCAF)
FPB SUG PRESIDENT 19/20
UNILAG Hostel Balloting Dates and Guidelines For 2019/2020 Session
This is to inform all students of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) that the date for hostel balloting for returning students for 2019/2020 is 6th January 2020 while the date for new students is 13th January 2020.
Time for the balloting is 8.00am to 4.00pm.
Now we will show you how to balot for unilag hostel, some UNILAG accommodation tips, requirements for UNILAG Hostel Clearance and hostel TIPS.
ACCOMMODATION TIPS FOR UNILAG FRESHERS
- Unilag has only 7 females hostel and 5 males hostel which are insufficient to accomodate almost 25,000 of students in the school.
- To secure a bedspace in this Hostels you’ll partake in an online exercise called *BALLOTING* . Which is indirectly the survival of the fittest story, that is not everyone will get a space, it’s not a first come first serve service. It’s only depend on your technical ability to beat traffic network.( story for another day).
- In unilag hostels, different sex are not meant to be in a room together , meetings are limited to the hostels reception.
- You all will be assigned a hostel on your portal immediately after paying your school fees in conjunction with your matric no. Irrespective of this assigned hall, you can ballot for any other hostel of your choice. That is you may be assigned to Makama hall but you prefer Moremi hall, you can ballot for moremi.
- After balloting and you’re fortunate to get a space , you’ll be given a less than a week from the day you get the space to pay the hostel bill or it’ll be re allocated to another candidate.
UNILAG HOSTELS AND WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THEM
Credit: Abdulhameed Ridwans.
- Jaja hall: largest male hostel, most populated, the least strict, defunct common room, Double reading room with barely enough chairs and table, feeble Wifi, friendly porters(am not sure I spelt this right), most comfortable quandrangle, very close to Faculties of science, Engineering, Art, Law, Biz Admin and department of mass communications, walking distance from the medical center, Almost 24 hours water supply, lots of verandas and alcoves, Averagely good cafeterias. The greatest fun, the hall for crazy Gentlemen.
- Mariere hall: Best shower and WC experience (if you can wake early), best common room (the Wifi is really strong and the sofas are new), air conditioned reading room, best male cafeteria experience, most squatting, most electricity, a fairly equiped gym, asthmatic water supply, almost as much fun as Jaja, various early morning alarms, crazy sound systems, located in the inner campus, close to most locations as Jaja.
- Eni njoku hall: the Army barracks, least squatting, very compact and small, least fun, I don’t like this hall sef, someone else should coman describe it…
- Biobaku: looks more like an estate apartment building, cool interior, creepy with crazy occupants, the smallest male hostel in terms of space, located very close to the main Gate and faculty of education, and this is all i know…
- Sodeinde: The currently coolest, most comfortable and most expensive hostel, newly refurbished, located at new hall and gbam! it’s born again.
A female who had been to all should be able to give more info, but here’s what I know.
- Moremi: Largest hostel in terms of population and space, the hall of sophistication, has most modellike ladies, located in the inner campus as Jaja and Mariere, most female fun, guy’s scope center, fertile female-hunting ground (a roomie used to say), and I don’t know…
- MTH: the Alhaja’s hall, cool, my favourite female hostel, located in new hall, and plenty squatting, good toilets too (I saw the toilets once, didn;t get to test the showers tho).
- Fagunwa hall: no info except it’s in the new halls
- Honours hall: the Isolated hall, creepy and very deserted environs when it’s past 7, close to DLI and the back gate, fragile and naive girls’ domain.
- Amina hall: pretty large too, located close to the main gate and Faculty of Education, and the rest I heard about this hostel am gonna be keeping to myself, not typable…
- Madam Kofo: Don’t know much except that there;re too many pervert females here, I experienced one night and got more than I bargained for.
- well and there’s Radiography hall which is actually located in Yaba
- and one other female hall I can’t quite remember…
- then the ancient El kanemi hall for the boys…
REQUIREMENTS FOR HOSTEL CLEARANCE
Credit: Daniel Olubajo.
- Hostel Confirmation Slip (Original)
- Seven (7) passports
- Bio-Data Form for Freshers
- WAPIC Receipt (Photocopy)
- Lagmobile Receipt (Photocopy)
- School Fees Receipt
- Admission Letter (Photocopy) for Freshers
- 2 Bed Sheets
- 2 Pillow Cases
- Parents passport
- SIGNED conditions of TENANCY
HOW TO BALLOT FOR UNILAG HOSTEL
Music2 years ago
Music: Paul Cleverlee – BUHARI Mash-Up (feat. Don Jazzy, Mr Spell Anything & Speed Darlington)
Gists1 year ago
New MTN Hammer VPN Free Browsing Cheat For 2019
Gists1 year ago
MTN 0.0k Free Browsing Cheat For Tweakware VPN 2019
Home2 years ago
MTN Season Of Surprise Is Back: Get Your Surprise Package Here
Home2 years ago
Airtel Data : How To Get 1GB with N350 On Airtel Nigeria
Gists1 year ago
How To Bypass Hammer VPN Dialy Limit and Get More Servers
Gists1 year ago
New MTN Free Browsing Cheat Settings For Stark VPN
Entertainment2 years ago
Davido, Phyno, Simi and other celebrities react after Runtown showed off his new pet Lion