Some Nigerian men have narrated their bitter experiences with women who slept over at their homes and nearly died during the night.
It all started after a Twitter asked ladies what they usually have in their overnight bag and a lady mentioned that she never goes anywhere without her inhaler.
Her answer prompted men to share their experiences with asthmatic patients who nearly died during sex at their homes.
Other men also shared their experiences with non-asthmatic patients who slept over at their house and nearly died during the night.
Below are some of the hilarious stories.